From: Trym Helbostad
Monday, January 19, 2004
New Th!nk News from Norway
Attached you'll find some images of TH!NK Open.
you can find more images of the coming TH!NK city.
The batteries will be NaNiCl. When it comes to further information about
the production start-up, I see Audun have translated the information we
already have given to the Norwegian market from the last TH!NK Info. More
details can be given on a later stage.
Think Nordic AS
From: Audun Vaaler
Tue Dec 16, 2003
Subject: News from Norway
I thought you might like to know that a brand new newsletter has just been
posted on Think Nordic's Norwegian website (the first one since July
It can be found at:
and has some interesting pictures.
* Production of the new Think City will start in the second half of 2004.
Initial volumes will be low, and the car will only be sold in Europe.
* A new version of the Think Open convertible has been built. In contrast
the first version it's fully usable, approved for use on public roads and
has a range of 125 km (ca. 80 miles). It will be used for marketing the
regular model. The article hints that the convertible could be put in
production if public interest is high enough.
* Electric cars have become very popular with commuters in the Oslo area,
mainly because EVs now are allowed in bus lanes.
* A new batch of refurbished Think Citys (returned from the US) are
available for sale to people on Think Nordic's waiting lists.
* Crown Prince Haakon has bought a Think City (used). It will probably be
used for commuting (either by him or his staff) between his residence
outside Oslo and the Royal Palace. This would save time since the car is
allowed to use bus lanes.
In other words: Good news, at least for Europeans.